"Singular Quality - Universal Accessibility"
Relax with our Respite Stay Option
Help When You Need It
Whether recovering from a hospital stay, giving a caregiver a break, or testing the waters, you or your loved one can experience our caring environment for 30 days or less.
We've had a good experience with Noble Senior Living since our loved one arrived there. They take care of their every need, are gracious and courteous and always go above and beyond the keep us informed of how things are going.
Relax With Our Respite Stay Option
Each of our communities offers respite care services for seniors who need a short-term option of less than 30 days. Reasons for a short-term stay may include:
- Recovery from a hospital or nursing home stay, when a little extra time and support is needed before transitioning home
- A caregiver is going on vacation or requires a small break
- A potential resident would like to see what life would be like at a Noble Senior Living community
- A family is easing their loved one into life at a senior community
Residents who take advantage of a short-term stay are also able to enjoy:
- 24-hour care staffing
- Personal emergency call systems
- Nutritious meals three times a day, plus snacks
- Common areas for socializing and activities
- Access to the Life Enrichment Center
- Private apartments with a private bathroom
- Individual climate control
- Weekly light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation assistance
- Free utilities, not including telephone
*Amenities may vary by community